CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Move Day 1

So I'm working furiously here. (Needed to break)

My ear freakin' hurts. I have an ear infection (Doc gave me antibiotic/steroid drops that thus far are doing diddly - took 4 advils a few hrs ago and that did nothing) and I think I strained my ankle carrying a box outside. My whole foot went to the side and I could feel the ligaments being stretched. Other than that...So, I'm a mess, basically trying to pack up all I can while limping around.

I did get some free moving boxes from someone in the mother's club and plan on going to get more in a little bit. Very helpful and cost effective.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh you poor thing. Big, big hugs. I am cheering for you over here. Go Melissa, Go!!! You can do it!