CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Small world

So my friend who invited me to play Bunco and I got to talking...

Apparently, her husband runs this printing place near my house. I (without thinking) said "Oh yeah, I dated a guy that worked there!" (I did, like right before I met Steve) and we deduced that it was this guy T. I had a hard time remembering his name, isn't that awful? We only went out a few times...Anyway, she thought that was hilarious and was no doubt going to tell him ASAP. *Yikes*

I have vague memories of being mildly slutty with him, making out in a bar, etc. I don't *think* I slept with him. I can't believe I don't rememember. Pretty sure I didn't. He's married with kids now too. Small freakin world. I could tell she was like "You went out with T.?" as I'm so freakin matronly now. I was a very different person back then (not to mention 60 lbs thinner) that I know when she describes me, he is not going to have a clue who she's talking about. That's probably a good thing.

No comments: