CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gym-nash-tickths

Today was our first day at toddler gymnastics. It's held in a wherehouse very close to our house, in fact we could have walked there. (We didn't). Sofia *rocked* it out. That girl loves her some "Gym-nash-tickths" After class, the teacher asked if it was a "make up class." I laughed and said "No, this is her first time." She commented that she was "enthusiastic."

What I found really amusing was how the woman on the phone stressed that she needed to be in a leotard, bare feet with hair pulled out of her face, as if she were on her way to the Olympic trials. So, we arrive there with Sofia in full Nadia Comanice gear. I guess none of the other moms got the message as the other kids were in shorts and tee shirts, no leotards, etc. I definitely felt silly, my husband is convinced it's a trick they play on the "newbies." :)

Some pics I took with my phone...







No comments: