CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Signs



Over the past few years, there have been several signs that I am now a Mommy. When the little Victoria Secret bags I toted my lunch to work in were replaced with Gymboree and Baby Gap, that was the first sign. When I ceased to even have an awareness of whether or not I was wearing lipstick when going out in public, that was the second sign. The fact that spending a Saturday night at Chuck E. Cheese with my 3 year old seemed like a good idea, that was by far the strangest sign.

But now comes the ultimate sign. Tomorrow night, I am going to play Bunko with a bunch of moms. It's official. I'm a Mom. Of course, I was told that this evening entails drinking and eating and socializing more than competition, but I have been reading up on how to play so I don't look like an ass.

Wish me luck!

No comments: