CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Sweet, sweet, David

So cute David moment.

He is so smart. Since very early on, he was been incredibly observant. He does not miss a thing. He'd have to look at the jar of food I was feeding him to make sure it was the one he liked. Now, if he sees me get my sweater on or hears the jingle of keys, he starts whimpering. That little mind... He is such a sweet, intuitive and loving boy, a true Pisces.

So William's *thing* is shoes. He somehow manages to put on my wedge high heel shoes and clonks through the house in them, carrying Sofia's Dora purse, I might add. (Much to Steve's chagrin) It's a hoot. I let him wear an old pair of Sofia's Crocs (with Dora on them) all day and he was thrilled.

So, he's carrying around my shoes (as usual) while simultaneously trying to climb on the Kangaroo climber (which is currently in the middle of my living room). I take the shoes away and he starts SCREAMING bloody murder. This boy has a temper and does not react well when things are taken away from him.

So, David sees this, goes into their room and returns with one of their little sandals and hands it to William, to console him.

I about melted. *gush*

They have their share of brawls over toys, but already, I marvel at the selflessness they're learning at such a young age. I suspect this is probably one of the benefits of being a twin and it's just really cool to see.

No comments: