CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Snark

I am in a rather snarky mood today, I'll be the first to admit it.

Could be the month end reports I've been deep in for most of the day. Could be the fact that I know my husband is letting the twins tear apart the house and I'll be arriving home, tripping over toys and a sink full of dirty dishes and bottles.

Could be a lot of things.

Someone I work with (who shall remain nameless) was having computer issues and was basically whining about them (as she always does) when in reality, I suspect that it's the exorbitant amount of her MySpace usage that has covertly snuck some adware into her already old computer.

In any case, she turned to me and said "I wonder if I contacted a virus?"

I had to bite my tongue, muffle a laugh, I really did. It took every bit of composure within me not to snark out on her. I so wanted to say "And what would the virus have said?" to which I'd have been greeted with big, clueless brown eyes and a tilted head.

Snark'r'us.

No comments: