CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Move, Day 3

So another day of moving down. I'll be glad when this is done.

I had the boys with me today and man alive, they were into everything as I tried to move stuff and unpack. The funniest moment, D & W body slamming themselves into the carpet and then laughing uproariously. Boys are a trip.

We met a few of the neighbors, an older man next door who is the "mayor" of our street and a leathery older lady named "Maryann" who was strangely reminiscent of the tan lady in Something About Mary. I'm not sure how I feel about living next to someone with his nose into everything. He's super nice, but as soon as we drive up, that garage door goes flying up. I can already see how annoying that will be. (I'm weird that way) I hear there is another 3 yr old on the street, but have yet to see them. Its so quiet there, I mean, peaceful beyond belief. This neighborhood won't know what hit it once Sofia has one of her coming unglued meltdowns. Tomorrow, we are hoping to spend the first night there.

Foot is still swollen, still very painful and have great difficulty bearing weight on it. Doc appt tomorrow a.m.

No comments: