CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What's the Butterfly Say?

Sofia has been coming at me with the wildest things lately. The other day, out of the clear blue sky, she asked me how old her little friend was. I almost drove the car off the road. Where does she get this stuff? Is she sitting there in her little 2.5 year old world, actually thinking about this stuff??? So then, yesterday, I was talking and she said "Did you say (the f word)?" I was horrified to hear that come from her mouth!! I asked her where she had heard that word and she looked up at me, batted her lashes and said softly, "You, mommy." Again, you are on stage!!

While reading a book the other day, we came upon a crab and she said "What's the crab say?" She had me stumped. The same went for the giraffe, zebra and the best one of all "Mommy, what's the butterfly say?"

No comments: