CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Girl Cheese at the Ho-Towel


So we did Disneyland with 3 kids under 3 and lived to tell. Yes, it can be done. It's going to take me a good week to recover and I could barely walk today, but *by george* my little girl had the time of her life and that was the intention. Mission accomplished. People have asked me what her favorite thing was and I can't really answer that. I know she thought having a "girl cheese sandwich" at the "ho-towel" was a highlight of the trip for her. The twins were troopers, as was Sofia, considering naps were pretty much nonexistent.
I had intentions of us pacing ourselves, returning to the hotel and napping, but that pretty much all went out the window. There were a few times the kids crashed hard, as evidenced by these photos, but it was ok.

Surprisingly, there was more than enough for toddlers to do. I thought 3 days would be more than enough, but it turns out it's not!! By the time you factor in feedings, diaper changes for all, napping (or not as the case may be), waiting in line, etc. the day just flies by! Big hits, It's a Small World, Casey's Train, Playhouse Disney Live, Toontown, Dumbo and Teacups. The whole park was decorated for Christmas already and truly a sight to see.They were even filming an ABC Xmas parade special (airing Xmas day) so that was awesome to watch. Even got to see Ryan Seacrest! *eye roll*

At the risk of sounding like a total cheeseball, they don't call it "The Happiest Place on Earth" for nothin'.

No comments: