CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

That's just *wrong*

Ok, somewhere in that great human creation factory in the sky, someone is having themselves a mighty laugh.

People in my family have freakishly large feet. My cousin and I are both petite (her of the traditional petite standards, me of the short limb definition) and we have always had huge feet. We both stand about 5 2" or 5 3" on a good day and our poor feet have been size 9 since about 8th grade. I have always liked to say that I have the feet of a supermodel. To add insult to injury, what was once a size 9.5 on a bad day has now become a 10-10.5 after having 3 kids. This is just blatantly wrong. A 5 3" person CANNOT have a size 10+ foot. That is not normal. As if the mere fact that my foot is huge wasn't bad enough, imagine my disgust when trying hopelessly to reach the top shelf in the shoe store, where the size 10's are located. I'm sure the logic there is that the size 10 people are tall and can therefore reach up there. Uhhh yeah.no. Not I.

No comments: