CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

And We're Off!

So yeah, we're leaving for Disneyland bright and early tomorrow morning. I have gotten so much flak for this trip, there aren't even words. Most everyone who I've told I'm going has suggested I have my head checked. 3 kids under 3 in Disneyland, I must be insane! Truth be told, the last 8 months have been so intense that I felt I desparately needed a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth.

I have very few expectations for the trip, just glad to be getting out of town. Steve and I are both looking forward to seeing Sofia's face light up as she experiences the magical kingdom for the first time.

My first trip to Disneyland was in 1977 in a Pinto wagon with 6 people (my brother and I, 2 cousins and their parents). We stayed at the cheapest flea bag hotel you can imagine and my bad seed older cousin (who is now in the state Pen in Oregon, I might add) traumatized me shortly before we went in the Haunted Mansion. Oh yes and I'll never forget, my cousin's step father's toupee fell off when he jumped in the motel pool. It doesn't get much funnier than that when you are 10 years old.

No comments: