CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Never a dull moment

I was just telling my boss that I have gone to SF on average at least 3 times a month for the last year. So, now we can bump that number up as I already had one visit to SF this week and had yet another one today!! Poor little David has had this cold going on 3 weeks and today I noticed that he was wheezing pretty badly. The poor kid inherited my eyes, hair and skin, why not my asthma too? So, up to SF we went. Good news is he's perfectly happy and not in any distress. He is definitely wheezing though. The doctor Rx some albuterol syrup, which from what I hear is like baby crack...literally. Don't know that we'll be getting much sleep tonight. I am to call the doc on Moday and let him know how it worked and if it doesn't work, we'll have to do a nebulizer treatment. That should be interesting on a 7 month old. Geesh. Sorry kids, genetics are a b*tch.

No comments: