CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

We Have Too Many Stuff

Had a good weekend. Low key, which was nice.

Went to a local art and wine festival Saturday, it was fun. Watched a band, ate too much kettle corn, etc. Sofia danced like a little crazy person, it was pretty cute. Sunday just hung out at home, went for a walk with the boys.

I should have been packing stuff, but there simply wasn't an opportunity. I need to make a list of what I need to pack so that I can focus, focus, focus.


Sofia continues to be a terror, constant power struggles, no advancement on PTing, talking back, etc. I'm feeling pretty defeated at this point. David has become incredibly needy the past month or so, always wanting only me to hold him, pick him up, etc. William is still pretty happy go lucky, unless you take something from him and then he is a bear. Overall, I've been in kind of a funk for the past few weeks. Hopefully coming out of it as I need a clear mind to take on the tasks of the next few months.


Both boys have been taking 1-2 steps for the last week. Yesterday, William just decided it was time to really start walking. He just upped and walked across the room, a few times! He was smiling and so was David, so then David couldn't be upstaged, he started to do it too.

WE HAVE WALKERS!!!! I'm not sure why I'm excited by this, but there is nothing more thrilling than watching your baby walk for the first time. Bittersweet, for sure.

Sofiasms of the week (and so timely) "Mommy, we have TOO MANY STUFF!" Touche, young one, touche. (I think she may be modeling dear daddy on this one)

No comments: