CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Twin-a-pa-looza

So both boys are officially walking. It's a new day in the K$$*e house. If we thought we needed a bigger house before...They're new thing? Climbing. At the risk of sounding sexist, I'm going to wonder out loud if this is a boy thing? Sofia never did this, not this early and not to this extent. If they see something, they climb it. It's like it's innate!

I remember a friend who had the same situation as us (3 under 3) telling me in the darkness that was my post partum period..."It gets easier, then it gets hard again, then it gets easier again, then harder again..." I didn't want to hear that at the time, I only wanted to hear "easier." He was soooooo right. I think we're in one of the harder phases. One day at a time.

So here are some pics from a friend's birthday party on Saturday. 4 sets of twins in attendance, it was Twin-a-palooza! All my kids and my friend's twins on far left and right.




David sizing up his new friend.










David doing what David does.















No comments: