CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

How do you do it?


Ooh, rough weekend. Fortunately, we are all on the mend but cranky, sleep deprived kids and mommy this weekend. Suffice it to say, all house stuff has come to a standstill. But it's a Monday, so new week, new start.


I am so spoiled with sleep, I know this. I will say that when people ask me (as they always do) "HOW DO YOU DO IT?" I never know what to say. I always sort of shrug and smile.

I mean, what do you say? I have no f'ing idea and don't think I do that great of a job most of the time, anyway? It's really f'ing hard and sometimes I just want to run away and join the circus? People don't want to hear that. Now, I know.

I manage to keep it together because of the schedule, the predictability of their sleep. I know this because as soon as this falls out of sync, I don't handle it very well. This is one of those times and I am not handling it well. Their schedule is all out of whack and I need to get it back on track.

No comments: