CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Need a new blog name

Ok, so technically, I know I need to come up with something other than "Twins and a Toddler, Oh MY!" MY life with 3 under 3 - because a) I don't think Miss Thang can be categorized as a toddler anymore and b) I technically don't have 3 under 3 anymore.

I don't know, 3 under 4 just doesn't have the same ring to it. *shrug*

The URL is 3 kids in 2 years, but that's so generic.

I need something clever, smart and funny.

Until I think of something, 3 under 3 it is.

2 comments:

Michelle Trif said...

I am having the same problem! It's been on my mind since my 'Toddler' turned 3 in March! I just can't think of anything catchy. I'm interested to see what you come up with!

Laurie said...

This is the whole reason I haven't started a blog...can't come up with anything catchy!!!

What about something like
S`ome
W`onderful
D`ays

you know something from each of their initials...