CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm just Going to Blame it on Mommy Brain

Today was ridiculous.

I got up super early and did a bunch of stuff before the kids woke up at like 7:30. I was ready to give myself a high five for being ahead of the game, when everything went to pot.

Steve drives off with the boys. Sofia and I prepare to leave and can't find the car. I thought it was stolen! Then, I remember it's at my office, where we left it the night before...So, have to call Steve to come back and get us, which he was none too happy about.

Together, we take Sofia to PS and I realize I forgot the poor kid's lunch. Also, can't find the keys to my CRV (parked at my work). Steve takes the twins to DC, then goes home to find the keys and get Sofia's lunch and can't find the keys. Turns out, he says, they were on top of the van and flew off on the freeway. Ay-yi-yi. So, he can't find the spares either. I go home and find them in about 2 seconds. He literally had torn apart the entire house - and I found them on the floor in like 2 seconds.

With my thoughts on houses, e. coli and such, I just don't know where my brain went.

1 comment:

Rose said...

An OS lurker here.... POOR YOU! What a hard day!