CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Perspective

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate the feedback. I put it off until the night before deadline, just like a college paper. I now have 3 months to write the next article, so hopefully it'll be better. :) Also, after going back and forth with the editor, I changed the article to be less about pregnancy loss and the support network and more about my personal journey, but forgot to change the title. So, the title "Lost and Found" really refers to the journey I took and the friends and support I *found* along the way. It was a lot more profound in the first draft, you'll just have to trust me on that one. ;)

I do hope to someday mesh it all together into a bona fide article for publication somewhere. I would love to write a book on having 3 kids under 3. Unfortunately, I don't think I have the necessary amount of perspective on the situation to be writing any parenting books anytime soon. Hopefully, someday. I do, however, feel I have the distance and perspective to write about pregnancy loss and our generation's "dirty little secret", now that I am looking at it from a different place.

***

No comments: