CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Good Old Days (Say My Rose Colored Glasses)

Way Back Whens-Day

I have decided to use a video for Way Back Wednesday.

Dateline: January 2007
Twins' Age: Approximately 26 weeks (inside my 41 week belly)
Sofia's Age: Approximately 20 months.

You can see Sofia's obvious disinterest and lack of understanding surrounding the whole "babies in the belly coming to turn your world upside down" thing.

I now think back on these early days, when it was just Sofia and get a little wistful. Things seemed so much simpler. They weren't. My father had just passed away unexpectedly and I was juggling that grieving process, overwhelming nausea that required daily doses of Zofran to take the edge off and tending to an active toddler. It just *seems* that things were easier in retrospect. One thing is for sure. Just looking at this video validates the feeling that despite it's square footage handicap, I was much happier in our old, tiny house.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

What a captured moment in time.
Thank you so much for playing along Momlissa...(as a fellow old, tiny house lover!)

Annie said...

Cute video. Sofia is so cute.

I have twin girls and one of their names is Ana Sofia.

Visiting your blog from Twinfatuation.