CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tschshooooooooooooooooes

This is how I found William this morning. The shoes were on the changing table as David had been wearing them the previous evening. It's a long story.



The boys love Sofia's shoes. Particularly the princess ones. They're actually kind of obsessed. It's their favorite word, hands down. "Tchshoo! Tchshoo! Tschshooooooooooo!" they exclaim, most of the day.

These pictures will be worth their weight in gold come 2020.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Gina said...

OMG my husband would absolutely DIE. I personally love it.

The Girl Next Door said...

This? PRICELESS. Trust me on this one. Priceless....

Melissa said...

Oh how cute! Little boys are awesome!
I found your blog through Brittany's Living in the Moment.
It looks like you have a lot of fun in your house. I think i'm really going to enjoy your blog!
Have a great Easter weekend!