CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't Rain on My Bouncie



Ok -- so, now the forecasts are saying no rain on Saturday.

Why do I let these things get to me? I'm trying to be zen about it, whatever will be, will be. If we have to postpone the party, we will. We've done it before. I was in the hospital on Sofia's second birthday, so we postponed her party to June and it ended up being a fabulous, summer event. So fabulous, in fact, that I briefly considered moving her birthday party to June every year.

And ya know, we always have Disneyland.

I've got a to-do list a mile long, but most of it I can't do until the 2 days before the party. I've got most of the decorations, food is planned and/or ordered, etc.

Now, if I could just lose this pesky sore throat I've been dealing with for 2 days. Sofia's school sent out a health alert pronouncing strep throat being reported within the school. Positive thinking, positive thinking.

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Girl Next Door said...

When are mothers really Zen about anything? Particularly the things totally out of our control like the weather? Go ahead and fret! Then have fun anyway.

Gina said...

Doing the no rain dance....and the no strep dance too.