CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Way Back Whensday - Summer 2007



Dateline: Summer 2007
Sofia's age: A little over 2 yrs old
Place: "The Lion Park"


I love this picture of Sofia. She looks so happy, but has a glint of the blossoming devilishness that I have come to know and love (not always, but most of the time.) I'm having a really hard time with her lately. She has just gone off the charts with the sass and willfullness, so it helps for me to look back and remember these less emotional, drama filled days. I love this girl with all my heart and soul, but she brings new meaning to the word "precocious" lately. Payback. Total payback.

Also - regarding the aforementioned preschool teacher with the Playboy shirt? She gave notice today. I was actually a little sad because she brings warmth and laughter to the school and I know Sofia will be devastated, but life goes on, I suppose.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Gina said...

I love her dress...and the twinkle in her eye. But your post made me a little nervous...that the willfullness I am experiencing today possibly isn't going away anytime soon.

mommytoalot said...

Oh the twinkle in her eye...too cute.
What are irish triplets?
My little Abby has been giving me quite the hard time as of late..she's two and a half

Cheryl Lage said...

Does she EVER have that mischievious twinkle!?! LOVE this picture!

Thanks so much for playing along Momlissa!