CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

8 days and counting

So my c/s is scheduled for one week from tomorrow. I can't quite believe the time is coming! I feel incredibly fortunate that I am still able to get out and do things and have been able to get through this pregnancy with zero bedrest. Never did I think that would be the case. This afternoon, I went to get a pedicure. I figure it may be a while before I have the opportunity to get one again, plus I wanted my toes to look pretty. :)

Spending most of my days just getting organized for the boys "arrival," nesting, etc. I have been washing all their little baby clothes. They appear so tiny, hard to believe they will fit in them.


Tomorrow (3/10) I will have a growth scan on the babies, so should have an estimate of their weights. Can't wait to find out how big they are.

No comments: