CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Loving My Boys

Some shots of the boys. They are officially 2.5 now! Hard to believe.

I am thinking of getting a new lens for Christmas. All you photogs out there, especially if you have/had a Rebel? What would you recommend as a next step up for me? I do like the close up stuff, mostly natural light, etc. My photographer friend recommended this one.

My boys. David just woke up here and was still in a daze.



William doing Samurai moves



...and then a striptease...



And David starts to wake up...






David and his *ridiculous* eyes. (One of the only good things that came from my mother's side of the family) Favorite things about David right now:

1. His love of singing. He has been known to belt out "twinkle twinkle" and "ABC" song at the drop of a hat.
2. His love of dance. He shuffles along the floor, laughing, while I say "Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy! Shake, shake, shake! Jazz hands!"
3. His small size. He's so easy to carry and is getting a lot of wear out of clothes.
4. His love of trains and tractors.



My little Will-man

Favorite things about William right now?

1. He calls himself Willman
2. He is so easygoing, will say "YEAH!" enthusiastically after almost any question.
3. When he doesn't like it, he says "No like it!"
4. His soulful brown eyes, beautiful skin & hair
5. His adorable spaced out teeth, complete with vampire fangs.





No comments: