CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A New Day

I have kept an online journal for going on 3 years now, but have become increasingly interested in the blogoshphere, particularly with regards to parenting. My daughter was 22 months old when my twins were born and it's been a wild ride thus far, to say the least.

There was a time when I doubted I'd ever become a parent, so there are quite literally times when I think I have woken up in someone else's dream...or nightmare...depending on the day. I look forward to creating my blog from scratch, sharing my daily struggles, insights, frustrations and experiences to any and all who may have an interest, particularly anyone who may have children closely spaced together or twins.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey there! I came across your blog while searching for other blogs about the glories of having 3 under 3. I have a singleton daughter born 6/02, twin boys born 8/04, and another singleton daughter born 11/06. Up until 2/07 I was working full time. It is so. very. hard. Give yourself lots of credit. Having three tiny tiny kids (especially with the twins as babies) plus managing your career is sometimes soul-crushing, and you know you should be so happy but it's just so hard. Or maybe you don't feel that way, but I sure did. Anyway, I have bookmarked you and will be checking back in! I have a blog too, at http://candleatbothends.blogspot.com/, and I have a couple other blogs of people with twins and/or 3 under 3 linked in a sidebar. Sometimes it's nice to know you're not alone -- that you're not the only sideshow! (Enjoyed your dr. office post!)

Take care, enjoy those adorable kids, and I'll see you around!