CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Days of Summer


Things are good with the boys. They are getting bigger every day. They love to eat, typically sleep from 8 pm- 6 am, so no complaints. I think David is getting ready to roll over and they are both looking like they may start batting at toys soon. They're not so good with their trunk strength, that's my fault. I need to get them on the floor for more tummy time. Both of them are really happy most of the time, smiling and cooing. William still lets you know when he wants something, with his trademark angry wail, but it could be much worse. David is very patient, will wait for you without complaining, just smiling at the air. They are starting to get to a very fun age, thank god. I never thought I would get here.

No comments: