CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

McFlirty & Dubbya are 10 weeks old!


Well, it's official. They are "sleeping thru the night" (6 hour stretches) -- I am beside myself with happiness. I honestly didn't think they ever would. I realize how lucky I am for them to be doing this.

I have been reading a lot of Weissbluth, which I used with Sofia, and it seems to be working. Lots of consistent naps during the day, bedtime routine, earlyish bedtime, etc.

I bathe them at feed them, then bathe them and put them down between 7-8 p.m. I do wake them (they don't really wake much) at around 10-10:30 and feed them, then they are sleeping until 4:30 or 5 a.m. I'm really encouraged and hopeful that eventually, they will sleep until 6. As I'll need to get up at 6 when I return to work, this would be fine.

David smiles like crazy. He smiles as if you have just told him the funniest joke he's ever heard, his whole face lights up -- much like Sofia. William makes you work for the smiles, but he's smiling more and more every day.

They had their 2 month appt last week and David weighs 11 lbs -- William weighs 11 lbs 7 oz. They are doing great!!

No comments: