CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Hellish 2 Weeks


Well, the past few weeks have been quite hellish. I know that several of you have called and I have not returned your call, so just wanted to let everyone know that we are all doing ok. It started with Sofia getting sick, her getting the twins sick, then my getting sick and it kind of went downhill from there. The twins are fine, have minor colds, but I got hit very hard with asthma and the flu, so taking care of the babies has been incredibly challenging. We've been to the doctors for the boys and for me many times. Steve has been a godsend and I am so thankful that he is able to help right now. I don't know what I would do were that not the case.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that the "boys" are doing well, gaining weight, getting bigger, etc. I definitely want to take them out for their debut soon, but I really need everyone to get healthy first. Hopefully in the next few weeks.

I tried to take Sofia to see the Easter Bunny at Hillsdale, but she was having no part of that. She clung to me for dear life. I can't say that I blame her. Here's what she would have looked like had she taken an Easter Bunny picture (this was on our way there).

No comments: